This Site collects personally identifiable information from our users of this Site in certain sections of the Site, such as our Contact Us forms, or Request for Quotes (RFQ's). Typically the information you would provide is Name, company name, email address, phone number.
We will use this information only as described below. We do not otherwise sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- For those users who provide an email address and phone number, we may communicate with you in response t your inquiries, to provide the services you request, to provide you information about our products and services and to add you to our newsletter and marketing lists.
- If you are inquiring about employment with us, we may use and disclose your information in consideration of your application.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service or marketing resources. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We may send you service-related announcements.
- We may also disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Your personally identifiable information may be transferred if We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from Focus Suites as described above, you may opt-out by following the directions that are included in each email communication. You may also submit your request at http://www.focussuites.com/optout.asp .
We have put in place reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to the information we collect. However, no security measures are 100% impenetrable and we cannot guarantee against all potential security breaches. Moreover, the transmission of information over the Internet is not inherently secure, and we are not responsible for the transmission of information over networks that we do not control. Your use of our Site demonstrates your assumption of these risks.
We will retain the information described above for as long as the information has value as part of the services we offer, or as long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, whichever is longer. If you wish to request that we no longer use your personally identifiable information to provide you services or information, please contact us at Julia.Cosel@Focussuites.com.
For those users for whom we have email and other personally identifiable information, you may correct, update or remove your contact information by contacting us at Julia.Cosel@Focussuites.com. We will respond to all such requests within 30 days.
If you have questions related to privacy, please contact us at Julia.Cosel@Focussuites.com or write to us at:
Focus Suites of New York
355 Lexington Avenue, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10017